Didn’t find an answer to your question?
Contact us at email@example.com.
Q: What is the Tachyon Protocol?
A: Tachyon Protocol is a decentralized network stack combining decentralization and encryption techniques; it is designed to reconstruct the TCP/IP stack by means of decentralized structure, end-to-end encryption, traffic concealing, multi-path routing, and multi-relaying scheme.
Q: What are the features of the Tachyon Protocol?
Tachyon Protocol comprises of the following parts:
- Tachyon Booster UDP - adopting techniques from DHT, blockchain, UDP and the real-time Optimal Routing, it is capable of 200%~1000% transmission acceleration and over 90% connection success rate in complex network environment based on X-VPN experimental data.
- Tachyon Security Protocol - an asymmetric end-to-end encrypted content simulation security protocol that provides real-time protection against man-in-the-middle attacks (MITM), as well as other security issues, when both parties conduct end-to-end communication.
- Tachyon Anti-Content Analysis - enhancing network anti-monitoring capabilities through concurrent multi-routing scheme and multi-relay forwarding scheme.
- Tachyon SDK - combined with blockchain, it can be easily integrated and instantaneously deployed with all popular programming languages.
- IPX Token - which shall be introduced in the Tachyon Protocol to incentivize various participants to contribute to the positive development of the Tachyon ecosystem. The IPX token resides on the V SYSTEMS blockchain.
Q: What are the advantages of Tachyon Protocol over TCP/IP Protocol?
Safer, faster, more stable, more reliable and more anonymous.
Q: What is the relationship between Tachyon Protocol and Blockchain and DApp?
Tachyon Protocol is the communication component of Blockchain, which is equivalent to the middle layer between Blockchain and DApp. After the Blockchain is connected to Tachyon Protocol through Tachyon SDK, the ecological DApp can become safer, faster, more stable, more reliable and more anonymous.
Q: What is the relationship between Tachyon Protocol and Tachyon VPN?
Tachyon Protocol is an improved communication protocol stack, which is an underlying component of Blockchain. Tachyon VPN is a DApp use case for Tachyon Protocol and Blockchain as an infrastructure. Decentralized Storage, CDN, DeFi, IoT, DNS and other use cases can also be built based on this infrastructure.
Q: What are the Client nodes in the Tachyon Protocol?
The nodes initiate the connection, including consumer-level devices as smartphones, computers, routers or enterprise-level servers, supporting iOS/Android/Windows/Mac/Linux and other operating systems.
Q: What is the Provider nodes in the Tachyon Protocol?
The nodes relay the traffic, including consumer-level devices as smartphones, computers, routers or enterprise-level devices such as servers and support Windows/Mac/Linux and other operating systems.
Q: How is Provider nodes profitable?
(1) The reward of session fees;
(2) The reward of staking reward.
Q: What is session fee?
Session is the core concept in the Tachyon Protocol. In a session, the client node establishes a transaction with the provider node through the Payment Channel, and the client node uses the traffic of the provider node and pays for it.
Q: What is staking reward?
The speculative value of the IPX token may fluctuate while the tokens are locked in the smart contract. To encourage the nodes to keep providing the service to the network regardless of the speculative value of the tokens, we’ve decided to have inflation based reward system of 5% per annum.
Q: What is IPX Token？
The IPX token is a blockchain token residing on the V SYSTEMS blockchain network. The token provides an easy, affordable means of sharing spare bandwidth of the nodes, with the aim to strengthen sustainability and growth in the network. The introduction of an appropriate token economics will promote the positive development of the network, solve major problems with organization of the decentralized Tachyon network and serve as a proxy to the valuation of the overall system.
Q: How to join Staking?
Provider nodes are required to pay a security deposit in the amount of 200,000 IPX tokens after tokens are idle for a minimum of 14 days in order to complete the node verification.